Imagine high performance loudspeakers, powerful amplifiers and networked, lossless digital audio, all neatly packaged into a single unit small enough for a desktop but embodying a presence large enough to fill an entire room. This was our dream for the new BryFi; a wireless audio system built from our widely heralded Mini A loudspeakers. The BryFi includes two full Mini A loudspeakers, two 75 Watt amplifiers, and a bit perfect digital audio system built on the Raspberry Pi® platform. The BryFi can connect to your personal music collection (via NAS), stream internet radio, and is AirPlay compatible. The BryFi can even host its own wireless network so you can use it when you're away from home. Two optional battery packs can be installed so you can enjoy high quality sound wherever you are. Additionaly, you can control the BryFi with your smartphone or tablet using our dedicated application. Inputs: 2x 3.5mm Stereo Inputs, 4x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), 2.4GHz WiFi Outputs: 3.5mm Sub Output Controls: UPnP, AirPlay, TCP/IP
BW-2 Wireless Portable All-in-One
- Music Input: USB, NAS, UPnP, Tidal, Airplay, Bluetooth, Spotify, Toslink
- Network: WiFi 802.11n, hotspot, 100mbps ethernet
- H x W x D: 10.25" x 19.5" x 6.75"
- Weight: 16 lbs + optional batteries
- Includes: External power supply
- Finish: Choose black or white enclosure. Choose from black ash, natural cherry, boston cherry real wood, black gloss, or white gloss tops. Black brushed aluminum Bryston logo top or custom finish top is $25 up charge.
- Accessories: up to 2 eight-hour each lithium ion batteries make the unit portable.