Thank you for contacting The Sound Organisation concerning your repair needs.
- We have an Engineering team on staff with years of experience. They will assess, diagnose and take care of your valued product while in our possession.
- Your item must be packed carefully in the original packing, or packing equal to or better, to ensure safe arrival. In the rare occasion that damage is incurred in transit we will contact you immediately and include photographs.
- Damaged incurred, do to improper packing, will not be covered by The Sound Organisation. Damage incurred by the shipping agency will need to be addressed with the agency you choose. We recommend you insure your valued item.
- Your Contact Point will be Cole Denton – Service Technician Lead.
- As many of our products are made in the United Kingdom and abroad some parts may need to be ordered from the manufacturer if we do not have on site.
- A Diagnostic Fee will be assessed on all NON-WARRANTY REPAIRS to determine the issue and send you an estimate. That fee can be applied to most standard repairs. Diagnostic fee must be sent via PDF Check or Credit Card prior to work beginning.
Non-Refundable Diagnostic Fee - $90.00
- We offer a 90-day warranty on all repairs.
- Once you have received a Return Authorization (RA) from our service team please send to the following address.
INCLUDE A COPY OF THE RA IN THE PACKING.
The Sound Organisation – Service Dept.
159 Leslie Street
Dallas, Texas 75207
We look forward to helping you get your valued item well again. Thank you for entrusting The Sound Organisation with your repair needs.