In our final episode of SoundOrg TV, we called our good friend Eddie Spruit of Quadraspire. Steve and Eddie have been good friends for ages, and The Sound Organisation has proudly carried Quadraspire audio racks for years. Since every good sound system needs a platform that accentuates and showcases each piece, Quadraspire is a perfect match for any system. Quadraspire racks not only make your sound system look great, they are actually engineered to remove vibration and mechanical noise with their unique design.
We talk with Eddie about the history of Quadraspire, the technology and materials behind Quadraspire's performance-improving audio racks, recent product introductions, and what's around the cornered for Quadraspire. Watch now:
What did you think? Let us know in the video comments! And don't forget to like and subscribe so you never miss an episode of SoundOrg TV! Did we miss something? Then let us know and we'll answer your questions in a future episode!
About SoundOrg TV: SoundOrg TV sets out to bring the designers and manufacturers of some of the UK's finest audio brands closer to North American audio lovers. Between interviews with the companies, product announcements, and chats with reviewers and retailers, The Sound Organisation sets out to pull the curtain back on the hi-fi industry and rekindle everyone's love of great music. New episodes air on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Like and subscribe so you never miss any episode!
Watch More SoundOrg TV:
- Episode 1: Introducing SoundOrg TV
- Episode 2: Colin Pratt of Chord Electronics
- Episode 3: Max Maud of Fyne Audio
- Episode 4: Alan Gibb of The Chord Company
- Episode 5: Roy Gandy of Rega Research
- Episode 6: Jeff Dorgay of Tone Publications
- Episode 7: Phillip Swift and Mike Picanza of Spendor Audio
- Episode 8: 2Yu Deep Dive with Colin Pratt
- Episode 9: Kurt Fegraeus and Aston Martin
- Episode 10: Ashton Wagner of Rega Research
- Episode 11: Simon Crossley of McLaren Automotive
- Episode 12: Eddie Spruit of Quadraspire