The new ProAc Tablette 10 is a tenth generation of the Tablettes launched in 1979. The Tablette 10 is an all new design, using a thin walled heavy damped infinite baffle enclosure which is the same as the BBC LS3/5a. This design allows the Tablette 10 to be positioned against the wall, unlike a ported enclosure (not recommended).
The new Tablette 10 has cutting edge new drive units, the bass driver has a Paginna Mika cone which is reed leaves mixed with Mika and coated with an acoustic dope.
The crossover has been specially designed for a sealed enclosure with a network which shapes the response to give a rich bass and an extremely transparent midrange. The tweeter is our well known 1 inch silk dome used in many of ProAc's other models.
During the design several speakers were used as comparison those being the LS3/5a, ProAc D2, Spender BC1 and Quad Esl 57.
We urge people to listen and compare with other makes and models as we are sure you will find the music intoxicating.
- Two-way compact bookshelf loudspeaker
- Thin wall bitumen dampened cabinet
- Infinite baffle (sealed), perfect for tight spaces like bookcases and near boundaries
- 25 mm (1") silk dome tweeter with dampened front plate
- 125mm (5") woofer w/ Paganni Mika cone, with acoustic coating
- 10 ohm nominal impedance
- 86dB sensitivity
- 5 watt min, 50 watt max continuous
- 305mm (12") H, 190mm (7.5") D, 235mm (6.25") D
- Standard Finishes: cherry, black ash, mahogany
- Optional Finishes: ebony, rosewood (upcharge)
- Special Order Finish: silk white, maple