The F1-10 distils Fyne Audio's decades of point source loudspeaker expertise into a design of breath-taking acoustic performance and eye-watering beauty. Its 250mm (10") IsoFlare driver and twin cavity BassTrax ported cabinet deliver bass down to 28Hz while the 75mm titanium dome compression tweeter offers seamless, time aligned HF response to over 26kHz. The F1-10's very high sensitivity (94dB/W) ensures exceptional dynamic range and compatibility with the widest range of amplifiers from single ended triode valve models to the highest power solid state designs. The BassTrax porting and high quality potentiometer controls for HF energy and presence ensure the F1-10 will deliver optimum performance irrespective of room size or placement. Whether you choose contemporary piano black, stylish gloss white or traditional lacquered burr walnut finish with plinth top, the F1-10 offers exemplary finish and a bold statement in loudspeaker design.
- System Type: 2 way, downwards firing port with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30- 180
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 90
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 35Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass Deep Cryogenically Treated.
- Dimensions - 471 x 278 x 390mm (18.5 x 10.9 x 15.4)
- Weight - Each: ---
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White
- System adjustments: High frequency energy (750Hz - 26kHz) +/-3dB, Presence (2.5kHz - 5.0kHz) +/- 3dB