About the Fyne F501SP
The Special Production F501SP is a UK built version of the award-winning F501 loudspeaker. Building on the outstanding sonic performance and aesthetics of the original model, the F501SP benefits extensively from technology developed for the premium F700 Series. The IsoFlare point source driver uses a 150mm (6") multi-fibre bass / midrange cone with FyneFlute surround, coupled with the 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter. With an upgraded crossover to seamlessly integrate the drivers with the F501 cabinet, the SP adds Fyne’s signature aluminium sandwich plinth to enhance stability and further refine the BassTrax downward firing porting system. The connection panel has also been upgraded and features a fifth terminal to ground the driver chassis and reduce the influence of RF interference in the circuit. Celebrating this UK Special Production with enhanced cosmetics, the F501SP benefits from diamond machine cut detailing on the aluminium driver chassis, an anodised machined aluminium plinth and the option of a Piano Gloss Walnut real wood veneer finish.
- System Type: 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTraxTM Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading systemx
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30-180
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 80
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 36Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 150mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass/ midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system. 1 x 150mm multi-fibre bass cone, FyneFlute surround.
- Crossover frequency: 250Hz & 1.7kH
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Dimensions - HxWxD: 984 x 288 x 318mm (38.7 x 11.3 x 12.5")
- Weight - Each: 21.0kg (46.3lb)
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White