This elegant, contemporary bookshelf loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audio’s new technologies and expertise into a compact bookshelf design. Built in the UK and featuring trickle down technology from our Flagship F1 series, the F700 features a 150mm IsoFlare point source driver with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Luxury high gloss piano lacquer applied to black, white or walnut veneers is the finishing touch to the F700’s handcrafted cabinets. Refined, articulate and powerful the F700 recreates a truly natural sound in a charming compact cabinet.
- System Type: 2 way, downwards firing port with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 - 150
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 75
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 89dB
- Peak Power Handling (Watt): 300
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 40Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 150mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass. Deep Cryogenically Treated.
- Dimensions - HxWxD: 348 x 224 x 337mm (13.7 x 8.8 x 13.3")
- Weight - Each: 9kg (19.8 lbs)
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White