Using trickle down technology from the F1 series, this elegant, contemporary loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audios new technologies and expertise into a compact bookshelf design. Built in the UK the F701 features a 200mm IsoFlare point source driver with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Luxury high gloss piano lacquer applied to black, white or walnut veneers is the finishing touch to the F701s handcrafted cabinets. Refined, articulate and powerful the F701 recreates a truly captivating listening experience in a sumptuous compact cabinet.
Available Summer of 2019
- System Type: 2 way, downwards firing port with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 - 180
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 90
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 35Hz - 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system
- Crossover frequency: 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass Deep Cryogenically Treated.
- Dimensions - HxWxD: 471 x 278 x 390mm (18.5 x 10.9 x 15.4)
- Weight - Each: ---
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White