Using trickle down technology from the F1 series, this elegant, contemporary loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audios new technologies and expertise into a midsized floorstanding design. Built in the UK the F703 blends a 250mm IsoFlare point source driver and 250mm multi-fibre bass driver into a twin cavity tuned cabinet with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Articulate, powerful and capable of delivering stunning dynamics and real world volumes, the flagship of the series recreates a truly captivating listening experience.
- System Type: 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading system
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 20 - 250
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 125
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 94dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 26Hz - 26kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 250mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 75mm titanium dome compression tweeter, ferrite magnet system. 1 x 250mm multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround
- Crossover frequency: 200Hz & 850Hz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass - Deep Cryogenically Treated.
- Dimensions - HxWxD: 1176mm x 430mm x 465mm (46.3 x 16.9 x 18.3)
- Weight - Each: 48.3kg (106.5lbs)
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White