The design team at ProAc has been striving for years to achieve a natural sound and in our opinion, we have achieved this. To celebrate 10 years of our much celebrated premium ProAc range, the K Series, we our proud to introduce the K10 which boasts excellent midrange detail and an impressive sound stage.
The unique K10 cabinet design has been developed to incorporate not one, but two of our proven Kevlar coned bass drivers giving a wonderfully extended and natural bass response.
The K10 features two new ProAc midrange units with an ultra-light midrange diaphragm and a felt open back to stop colouration. These new units give an exceptionally detailed midrange, achieved by the new light diaphragm loaded by a new wave guide. The result is outstanding with an almost electrostatic open midrange.
Our crossover for the new K10 has been further modified to take advantage of this new midrange. The crossover point has now changed, allowing the midrange to work to a higher frequency, which not only increases the power handling but also reveals detail that was previously not heard.
With the addition of our ProAc ribbon tweeter, as used in the rest of the K range, the K10 gives a sweet and detailed high frequency. All of which combine to produce, what we think is, the most natural sounding speakers on the market.
We urge people who are looking for the ultimate in sound reproduction to partner their highest quality electronics, to audition the K10.
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers: 10-500W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-30KHz
- Sensitivity: 91.5 dB linear for 1 watt at 1 meter
- Bass: 2x 200mm (8") ProAc professional drive units fitted with pure polymer impregnated and polished Kevlar weave cone with rear lacquer and concentric weighting.
- Midrange: New 75mm (3") light diaphragm unit with a new open felt back to help with colouration from the rear.
- Tweeter: ProAc ribbon with diaphragm as light as a human hair, alnico magnet and rear chamber damping.
- Crossover: Finest components on dedicated dual layer circuit board. ProAc multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi Wiring or Bi Amplification.
- Height: 59" (1499mm)
- Width: 11.7" (297mm)
- Depth: 18" (457mm)
- Weight: 126 lbs (57kg) each
- Mode: Floor Standing
- Grille: Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes: Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Oak, Silk White, Natural Oak and Walnut
- Premium Finishes: Rosewood, Ebony, and new Tamo Ash or Dark Eucalpytus
Read More about the ProAc K10:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
beautiful stunning speaker
listen to it at Bristol show very clear detailed and natural sounding speaker but i think that his weight is 75kg instead of 57kg his smaller brother the K8 witch is the same cabinet only 30 smaller weights 68kg and only 1 medium instead of 2 so the K10 must be heavier best sound of the show