In the sixth episode of SoundOrg TV, we move away from talking from the legends and heads of today's biggest brands in audio to take a look at the publishing and reviewing side of the hi-fi industry. We get on the horn with Jeff Dorgay of TONEAudio Magazine to discuss his history in the audio industry, where he sees the industry heading in the future, and what he looks for in audio equipment reviewers.
If you're a long time subscriber of TONEAudio or other audio magazines and you've ever been curious how the reviewing side of things goes, then this is a great episode you won't want to miss. Watch now:
What did you think? Let us know in the video comments! And don't forget to like and subscribe so you never miss an episode of SoundOrg TV! Did we miss something? Then let us know and we'll answer your questions in a future episode!
About SoundOrg TV: SoundOrg TV sets out to bring the designers and manufacturers of some of the UK's finest audio brands closer to North American audio lovers. Between interviews with the companies, product announcements, and chats with reviewers and retailers, The Sound Organisation sets out to pull the curtain back on the hi-fi industry and rekindle everyone's love of great music. New episodes air on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Like and subscribe so you never miss any episode!
Watch More SoundOrg TV:
- Episode 1: Introducing SoundOrg TV
- Episode 2: Colin Pratt of Chord Electronics
- Episode 3: Max Maud of Fyne Audio
- Episode 4: Alan Gibb of The Chord Company
- Episode 5: Roy Gandy of Rega Research
- Episode 6: Jeff Dorgay of Tone Publications
- Episode 7: Phillip Swift and Mike Picanza of Spendor Audio
- Episode 8: 2Yu Deep Dive with Colin Pratt
- Episode 9: Kurt Fegraeus and Aston Martin
- Episode 10: Ashton Wagner of Rega Research
- Episode 11: Simon Crossley of McLaren Automotive
- Episode 12: Eddie Spruit of Quadraspire