Epic DIN uses high bandwidth conductors normally found in our higher cable ranges. It also uses multi-tiered shielding systems for all conductor pairs, reducing interaction between the different signals that DIN cables need to carry. This low noise high bandwidth shielding ensures that the listener obtains the maximum benefit from the latest DR upgrades that have been so successfully introduced into Naim Audio products.
The new design, shielding and Tuned ARAY geometry delivers the rhythm, groove and soul of the music – something that Naim users have always enjoyed from their equipment. Epic DIN should also be auditioned with older DIN-equipped products such as Quad. The results can be quite staggering.
- High bandwidth silver-plated oxygen free conductors with composite layered PE insulation.
- Foiled high frequency shielding for both signal and ground.
- Overall foil shield adding further HF signal protection.
- Split conductor geometry for impedance matching.
- Tuned ARAY geometry dramatically improves detail and coherence.
- Zero compression strain relief system avoids changes to impedance.
- Available in standard and custom lengths with all the common connector combinations: