In the seventh episode of SoundOrg TV, Steve Daniels talks with Phillip Swift and Mike Picanza of Spendor. Spendor is a long and storied company, and it has made some big changes to its product line-up in the recent years. Spendor is one of the only loudspeaker companies that builds everything in-house, including the cabinets, and having the production all under one roof means Spendor speakers have a particular attention to detail that you often don't get with other companies. We learn more about the A-Line, D-Line, and Classic line speakers from Spendor, and we learn what's next for Spendor.
If you've enjoyed the Spendor speakers of yesteryear or you've had the opportunity to listen to Spendor's new line-up then you know how great these speakers are. And, if you haven't had the privilege to hear what Spendor speakers can do, then make sure you find a retailer and set-up a listening appointment after the video! Watch now:
What did you think? Let us know in the video comments! And don't forget to like and subscribe so you never miss an episode of SoundOrg TV! Did we miss something? Then let us know and we'll answer your questions in a future episode!
About SoundOrg TV: SoundOrg TV sets out to bring the designers and manufacturers of some of the UK's finest audio brands closer to North American audio lovers. Between interviews with the companies, product announcements, and chats with reviewers and retailers, The Sound Organisation sets out to pull the curtain back on the hi-fi industry and rekindle everyone's love of great music. New episodes air on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Like and subscribe so you never miss any episode!
Watch More SoundOrg TV:
- Episode 1: Introducing SoundOrg TV
- Episode 2: Colin Pratt of Chord Electronics
- Episode 3: Max Maud of Fyne Audio
- Episode 4: Alan Gibb of The Chord Company
- Episode 5: Roy Gandy of Rega Research
- Episode 6: Jeff Dorgay of Tone Publications
- Episode 7: Phillip Swift and Mike Picanza of Spendor Audio
- Episode 8: 2Yu Deep Dive with Colin Pratt
- Episode 9: Kurt Fegraeus and Aston Martin
- Episode 10: Ashton Wagner of Rega Research
- Episode 11: Simon Crossley of McLaren Automotive
- Episode 12: Eddie Spruit of Quadraspire