SoundOrg TV Episode 3: Fyne Audio with Max Maud
Posted by The Sound Organisation on May 26th 2021
In the third episode of SoundOrg TV, Steve Daniels of The Sound Organisation calls up Fyne Audio Sales Director Max Maud. Fyne Audio is still pretty new to the scene, but since introducing their first products, Fyne has racked up awards, reviews, lauds and more. Since we've partnered with Fyne Audio, many new products have been released, and a few more are coming out soon!
Max walks us through the Fyne Audio story and introduces us to all the lines and products that Fyne offers. For those who aren't familiar with the newcomer, this is a perfect video to learn everything you need to know the Scottish speaker company. For those already acquainted with Fyne, this is a great video to learn more about the recently-released Special Product speakers and find out what's next for the company:
What did you think? Let us know in the video comments! And don't forget to like and subscribe so you never miss an episode of SoundOrg TV! Did we miss something? Then let us know and we'll answer your questions in a future episode!
About SoundOrg TV: SoundOrg TV sets out to bring the designers and manufacturers of some of the UK's finest audio brands closer to North American audio lovers. Between interviews with the companies, product announcements, and chats with reviewers and retailers, The Sound Organisation sets out to pull the curtain back on the hi-fi industry and rekindle everyone's love of great music. New episodes air on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. Like and subscribe so you never miss any episode!
Watch More SoundOrg TV:
- Episode 1: Introducing SoundOrg TV
- Episode 2: Colin Pratt of Chord Electronics
- Episode 3: Max Maud of Fyne Audio
- Episode 4: Alan Gibb of The Chord Company
- Episode 5: Roy Gandy of Rega Research
- Episode 6: Jeff Dorgay of Tone Publications
- Episode 7: Phillip Swift and Mike Picanza of Spendor Audio
- Episode 8: 2Yu Deep Dive with Colin Pratt
- Episode 9: Kurt Fegraeus and Aston Martin
- Episode 10: Ashton Wagner of Rega Research
- Episode 11: Simon Crossley of McLaren Automotive
- Episode 12: Eddie Spruit of Quadraspire