ProAc loudspeakers have a reputation for exceptional sound and build quality. Our enclosures may look conventional but this hides the advanced technology required to build a rigid and well-damped cabinet. Our loudspeakers are made in our factory at Brackley, England. They are slim and elegant, finished in gorgeous real wood veneer.
With first class sound quality, you'll be listening to ProAc speakers long after you would have become tired of a fashionable but poor sounding alternative. We are renowned for producing compact high-end speakers evidenced by both Tablette and Response 1SC which have become iconic over the years.
The Response D TWO is a new speaker in this fine tradition, designed for the finest quality music and giving true monitor performance. The cabinet is made from a heavily damped, thin-wall rigid birch ply carcass, with a 25mm back panel. The bass driver is new, using the same cone technology as the Response D15 but with a revised coil and magnet. The tweeter is the same 1" silk dome as used in other ProAc models and the drive units are seamlessly mated with an HQ network designed and built by ProAc. Sound quality from the D TWO is one of extreme transparency; a lush and potent bass response and a silky detailed high frequency. The D TWO also have a huge sound stage with pinpoint imagery. The speakers are designed to sit on high mass stands from 18" high depending on your seating position.
Features and Specifications:
- Two-way bookshelf loudspeaker
- Bitumen-dampened birch ply cabinet
- Front ported
- 25 mm (1") silk dome tweeter
- 165mm (6.5") coated polypropylene woofer
- 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 8 ohm nominal impedance
- 88.5dB sensitivity
- 30 watt min, 150 watt max continuous
- 11kg (24lbs) per side
- 430mm (16.9") H, 203mm (8") W, 260mm (10.3") D
- Standard Finishes: cherry, black ash, mahogany
- Optional Finishes: ebony, rosewood (upcharge)
- Special Order Finish: silk white, maple